Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

And the Hats just keep on comin'!!!!

I am so utterly impressed!  Another 105 hats were turned in last night at the guild meeting.  You guys are all amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I would like to send out a special congratulations to our two raffle winners Jennifer Graham and Evelyn Rector.  CONGRATULATIONS!  We hope you enjoy your prizes!


We are SOOO close to our goal!  We only have 162 hats to go to meet out goal.  I will be accepting hats from out drop off locations through the 19th.  We also have a contributors from a group in Laurel who are donating.  There are even some of our members who want to continue making some hats to turn in in October.  At our October meeting I will be bringing all the hats in to photograph with the group.  I thank each and everyone one of you for helping to make this event so successful!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment